Friday, October 28, 2011

Fun in the Sun.....

I like Master's Commission.....a lot.
I mean it is kind of obvious...I have been in the program / working for the program for 6 years. Wow.
Someone is getting old...(cough/cough)
Here in El Salvador we try really hard to equip our students with necessary tools that they could possibly use in future ministry and life in general. One of those very important tolls is the ability to swim! It is very important. Yesterday was our last day of class and we had ourselves a little fiesta! I have the privilege of teaching that class.
My goals:
#1. Have fun.

#2. Learn to Swim
#3. Have Fun


#4. Learn to Save Lives
#5. Have Fun
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED?
O yea!

Yesterday we celebrated with a little photo shoot, pool baseball, and chips and coke! I love my class. Almost 99% of the students will graduate knowing how to swim and do CPR. It was a great year. Enjoy the pics!





WORD OF THE DAY: Comision del Maestro
LITERAL MEANING: Master's Commission
HOW I SEE IT: Prep School for Life